• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Spell Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi guys i just created a custom ability of silence and i noticed that there is a miss chance data in the silence spell so i assume that it is like an area of effect curse so i remove the silence data of disabling spells and created the miss chance i put it to 25%miss chance but when i cast it on an enemy unit the enemy unit attacks always misses as in all of it's attacks while the spell is still in duranation so i'm expecting that triggers is a must to this spell and if it is can someone pls send me a screenshot thanks!

Level 9
Did you try adjusting the value? I'm pretty sure you're setting the miss chance to 250% instead of 25%.
I tried adjusting the value to 1.00%miss chance but it is still missing attacks does this mean it is also 100% instead of just 1% is this some sort of bug or something?

Level 9
@Uncle is right. You have to set the value below 1.00. If you use 1.00 or a higher value then it will be considered as 100% miss chance.
"set it to 0.25%"
Thank you Guys sooooomuchhhhhhh it worked no wonder why they keep missing the attacks its because i set them to 25% without noticing that its a 100%miss chance attack thank you guys it finally worked now.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.