• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Portrait Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I used to have cinematics that ran transmissions from units and when the cinematic was over their portraits would no longer show up. If this is the case then make sure when you end a cinematic to turn off cinematic mode only. I had originally had it turn off cinematic mode, then turn off letterbox mode. Turning off letterbox mode too is what caused the problem. Hopefully this helps.

Level 19
I used to have cinematics that ran transmissions from units and when the cinematic was over their portraits would no longer show up. If this is the case then make sure when you end a cinematic to turn off cinematic mode only. I had originally had it turn off cinematic mode, then turn off letterbox mode. Turning off letterbox mode too is what caused the problem. Hopefully this helps.

right to the solution this is working yeah :D

by the way, does anyone know if there's a custom script like;

• custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Last_Created_Point)

Status
Not open for further replies.