• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
i need help with unit collision. i've scaled up some battle ships, but i don't want them to all clip into each other when moving

i've tried adjusting the values in the object editor of "collision size" but it hasn't done anything at all

how do i make it so units will have collision and not clip into eachother all the time? especially scaled up ones

Level 23
change the pathing - pathing map in the object editor

I think he's referring to units, so changing the pathing map would not help coz they don't have one. Except maybe buildings..

Hmm.. now that I think about it, have you tried turning the unit into a building and giving it a pathing map? I think units with the building classification can still act as a unit.. dunno if that will stop them from clipping each other though..

Status
Not open for further replies.