• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unique Captain Falric, Marwyn & Luc Valonforth

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello!
These are my models designs for the 3 captains that lead arthas forces in his expedition to northrend. They are inspired from the WoW vanilla plate Grand Marshall armor set.

Credits:
Check out my other work here:
Updates:
  • Advanced the original animations for all and added custom Icons
Hope you like it!
Any feedback is welcomed.
Contents

Captain Falric (Model)

Captain Falric (Icon)

Captain Falric portrait (Model)

Captain Luc Valonforth (Model)

Captain Luc Valonforth (Icon)

Captain Luc Valonforth portrait (Model)

Captain Marwyn (Model)

Captain Marwyn (Icon)

Captain Marwyn Portrait (Model)

Level 3
They look really amazing.
just one thing though, maybe the shields should have the golden trim like the actually lordaeron captain. Just a suggestion, but one again, amazing work

Level 35
looks good, will try it once it got an icon added.

that said, im great fan of your work's in general, and i specialy love how you mostly manage to keep the amount's of seperated files to a minimum. its so great that your model's mostly only is 4-10 files, weil still looking amazing :D
Thank you! They got an update already just need to upload it but I need to make sure nothing broke ingame

Thank you! They got an update already just need to upload it but I need to make sure nothing broke ingame
once thise got an icon will i want to use thise for hero's for the units wich i have from you as well ;) likely smacked on the paladin as the base, then change the ability's a little to fit their combat style. hope you'll make a spear captain too for this pack, but is no request or demand, as i have anoder of yours (the lionheart spearman) that could do that too.

ive had no skill in editing much, so i only plan to creat map's wich mostly just is updated from the original blizard map's. i am working on anoder map too though on a hero arena dragon map, wich is taking month's still to be finish. but a simple update map of an original, wich im using your model and a few other's as well, will be out puplic withing a few week's i expect.... yes, you'll be one of the first i'll make sure to credit for the amazing footmen troops and an alternat knight.

Last edited:
Level 35
Got a lot of spearmen too. They also are waiting an update. I am close to updating all models when that is done I will focus only on uploading them 1 by 1. you can check my page to see the spearmen. model (the lordaeron spearmen need an update to the portrait because helm was not set accorectly it's fixed but need to upload)

Got a lot of spearmen too. They also are waiting an update. I am close to updating all models when that is done I will focus only on uploading them 1 by 1. you can check my page to see the spearmen. model (the lordaeron spearmen need an update to the portrait because helm was not set accorectly it's fixed but need to upload)
i have all your spearman, dualswords and sword and shield. well, most of them anyway, and love them all to bits. i will even have to make a second worker in my map that purly build spesific barracks that trains all your units, wich will be added to the town hall to be made alongside the normal worker for human race.