• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unfinished Tag for Tutorial Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Why would anyone submit something if it isn't even finished?

Many people have submitted tutorials saying stuff like "...to be continued" or "Will add moar lat0rz". I think that's what the tag's about. The fact is that "to be continued" tutorials never get updated and are left in that "to be continued" state for ever. Even if such tag is implemented, I honestly can't find any use for it.

A Finished/Unfinished tag should be created for tutorial submissions, its to notify the user whether it is unfinished or not.
Because some users can accidently forget to say: This tutorial is not finished or something. I think it would be good.

Users can't modify their thread title, which includes the tag. This is a vB problem.

Why would anyone submit something if it isn't even finished?

Because tutorials take ages to put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.