1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

UNEXPECTED ATTACK(Remake)

Submitted by tolist85
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
「UNEXPECTED ATTACK(REMAKED)」

By Tolist85

Story
[tr]
There is one Human post which have under attacked by Undead Forces, leading by commandor. The goal of commandor is to destroy human post and make new base for Kalimdor. There are Human villager,Human soldiers, Human buildings, Human hero, Undead soldiers, Undead Hero at cinematic.

Screenshots
[tr]
[​IMG] for screenshot[/IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Features
[tr]

The map is not protected.
The cinematic is not long.

Credits
[tr]

Map - Tolist85
Stable - Mike
Wooden Tower - Shadow_killer
Kobas - Map Description Template

Changelog
[tr]
-Only this cinematic.
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Unexpected, Attack[/tr][/tr][/tr]
[/tr][/tr]
Contents

UNEXPECTED ATTACK(Remake) (Map)

Reviews
10:18, 25th Aug 2014 Orcnet: "] I'm not really sure on how to rate this, but since the scenery is fast paced but fixated on a decent scale it somehow worth watching, the grammar though is kinda funny when reading each character from the...
  1. 10:18, 25th Aug 2014
    Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

I'm not really sure on how to rate this, but since the scenery is fast paced but fixated on a decent scale it somehow worth watching, the grammar though is kinda funny when reading each character from the cinematic, its probably based for it. Anyhow can be approved.

2. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Change remaked to just remake or remade as there is no such word as remaked.

3. lokharke

lokharke

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are many grammar errors and why are the Paladin and Commandor (should be Commander but why not give him a name) talking like buddies? This is hilarious.

I suggest you use more fitting dialogues. Here are some suggestions
    K= Kill'Jaedan P=Paladin

k2p: Don't run you coward - Ah! Running like a dog. Then I'll make sure you die like a dog.
    k2p: I am getting angry man - You human dogs are getting on my nerves.
    k2p: You are really powerfull but I'm faster than you.(Laugh) - If u think u are holding your ground, I can easily overpower you.
    p2k: You are talking very much- Shut up and fight! I don't need to listen to you demons. May the holy light be with me.
    k2p: I'm bored and tired. Anyway, this fight will end and I will win.
    [At this time i suggest playing lightning for infernal's arrival.]
    It seems I have ran out of time. Say your prayers human. Time to die.

I suggest like in between the fight K and P to increase the morale of their armies like the P saying "the light is with us"

4. tolist85

tolist85

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I will fix my map but I think dialogues are normal. Maybe I will change dialogues.

5. lokharke

lokharke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am not saying that map is not good. Map is ok but dialogues need a little work. It seems like the humans and the demons are buddys and are arguing and want to kill each other just to shut each other up. But they are fine just the way they are. I was just giving suggestions. I am not forcing u. Your resource, your right.

6. tolist85

tolist85

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Updated.

7. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map approved.

8. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you dont know english. In the first picture it says lets start my soldiers. You should have said Lets start attacking. And in the second it says this cinematic is end. You should have said This cinematic will end now.

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1/5. Bad to the bone.

10. IcemanBo

IcemanBo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells: