• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UNDEADS AM-bushing FOOTMANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
THis is my first UTM TERRAIN!111!! UTM has cool backgroumnd trees and rocks.
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

NOW TERRAIN!!!11
Undeads can now fly! They fly and am-bush footmans!!!111
Smart ghuols are hiding in bushes that fall ndow!!!! So footmans cant see them!
:cool::cool:

This is no high res! But cool :cool:

Attachments

• AMBUSH.JPG
    AMBUSH.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 304
Level 11
Extreme detail in every aspect of this terrain. A quite remarkable and superb execution of doodad placement. The doodad variation is well managed and great in taste and contrast. The fog blends in with the sky extremely well giving an overall aspect of realism. The well positioned shrubs give a good sense of immersion.

The variation in tree doodads is great and all of them manage to fit in great with the whole terrain, creating an awesome picture of brilliance. Most terrains don't manage to make units fit in well, yours is the complete opposite, depicting a sort of epic tale, not to mention you well positioned and angled all of the units to perfection.

Overall, this is a great terrain which I think should have a well-deserved position in the Legendary Terrains. I give it a priceless 5/5.

Last edited:
Level 19
Extreme detail in every aspect of this terrain. A quite remarkable and superb execution of doodad placement. The doodad variation is well managed and great in taste and contrast. The fog blends in with the sky extremely well giving an overall aspect of realism. The well positioned shrubs give a good sense of immersion.

The variation in tree doodads is great and all of them manage to fit in great with the whole terrain, creating an awesome picture of brilliance. Most terrains don't manage to make units fit in well, yours is the complete opposite, depicting a sort of epic tale, not to mention you well positioned and angled all of the units to perfection.

Overall, this is a great terrain which I think should have a well-deserved position in the Legendary Terrains. I give it a priceless 5/5.

you forgot teh tags

Level 15
well, at least this is one of a kind...
Legendary Terrains include like a dozen or more works... and this one is completely and entirely outstanding and unique... fortunately...

Level 13
Search the FAILure! (Select the text)

Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...
[r]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...
[r]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Here![c]Not here...

Back to srs bsns.

It sucks, sorry but I don't call this terraining.
It just doesn't make any sense.
Sorry if this is kinda hard, but it isn't terraining at all.
I hope this wasn't serious...

Level 31
Search the FAILure! (Select the text)

Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...
[r]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Not here...[c]Here![c]Not here...

Back to srs bsns.

It sucks, sorry but I don't call this terraining.
It just doesn't make any sense.
Sorry if this is kinda hard, but it isn't terraining at all.
I hope this wasn't serious...

says the guy who told me "come on guys, it's his first skin" to some guys horrible first skin which was CnP off bad JPG images

Level 7
Nbah, you just gave me a good lol. I love this guy and every post in this thread! Don't let me forget that his terrain is the best. I don't see why Keiji doesn't put it in the Top Ten or Legendary? :D

For the love of god let this be sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.