• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleCraft ORPG by dragonslarger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Now since my TCOAK (The crowning of a king) died in a virus.I decided to start another map obviously u can tell i love rpg/orpg.But this time no high res!I am using a custum UTM for models and if you want to join team clicky:fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/battlecraft-orpg-name-pending-204677/
Plz tell me on any improvements because this is gonna be a very good map if u tell me wat i neeed to improve!

----------------------------TERRAIN SHOTS------------------------------
Terrain shot 1 (1st of october 2011)
This is a pic of the starting area in the mountian tops the village is called:Dumbervil.
199152-albums5110-picture51646.jpg

--------------------------8/10/11---------------------------------------------
199152-albums5110-picture51735.png

-------------------------9/10/11-----------------------------------------------4
199152-albums5110-picture51740.png

--------------------------21/10/11----------------------------------------
199152-albums5110-picture52058.png

Last edited:
Level 18
My little gray cells are itching that a couple of light doodads indoor (For nights) would not hurt at all.
Also you could fight with the tinting color of the doodads that use the same texture as the well, as a bit of blue could be removed from them, making them more gray like. Instead of silly blue.
And maybe as the archways are supposed to look like they are part of the forest you could probably add some long Viny Plants, or any other plants there, making it look more overgrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.