• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need an rpg terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey okay so blah blah sick of trying to find a terrainer for rpg (Yes i'm gonna wine a bit) anyways

Type: RPG
Size: Epic
# of Dungeons: around 10
# of citys: 4-5
Very magical and unique

Okay so we've been around for about 5 or 6 months, had some problems with the terrain and i've fixed them but now the maps Flat, We wanna start over with the terrain but we need a terrainer because we cannot find one elsewhere. uhh you don't have to be god but we'd like you to be half decent and it has to grab peoples attention be very creative and very unique. uhh we're trying to do things unique unlike any other rpg made so it's not just the same old same old bull shit because to be honest who really likes that? uhh now because i dont wanna take all your time.. here...

Next lets see heres the link to the idea...
Idea

Heres the recruitment
Recruitment

Okay and if you ask to do this.. PLEASE just please stick with it all the way thank you very much :)

And as always thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.