• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Lindormr Dragon

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Undead Lindormr Dragon

This is a skin for my Lindormr Draon model, wich can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=52050

Model and texture made by Olof Moleman
Model Animated by Jigrael

Texture path:
LindormrDragon.blp

Give credit if you use this in your map.

Please DO NOT distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
lindormr, dragon, wyvern, monster, undead
Contents

Undead Lindormr Dragon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Such a kickass skin, I've watched it being made and finally its out. Great job olof and Jig

M

THE_END: Such a kickass skin, I've watched it being made and finally its out. Great job olof and Jig

Level 8
There is a small problem with the skin, no creature that big could fly with wings so badly tattered. It reminded me of Warlords Battlecry III in which the Dragon liche (undead dragon) used to fly with only the bones of its wings.

Level 3
It's an amazing model and skin... But now what I want to see is someone who's actually able to use it in their map... The file size is ginormous, with good reason.
Has anyone tried yet putting more than two of these things on screen?

Level 3
OMG is it OK that i use this as sapphiroth in the opening of my map? and do you think i will work cus i need him to fly and stand on ground =D!! 10/10

Level 1
i think this skins is so cool.. and i wanted it for my new map but im still new, i already import it but the thing is i dont know where to find it.. help pls..

Level 1
Dude thats looks awsome!! 5/5
And...
Could you make this skin whit red Anim? Couse im making a map where Deathwing is at so would realy help me out alot :)