• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Lindormr Dragon

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Undead Lindormr Dragon

This is a skin for my Lindormr Draon model, wich can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=52050

Model and texture made by Olof Moleman
Model Animated by Jigrael

Texture path:
LindormrDragon.blp

Give credit if you use this in your map.

Please DO NOT distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
lindormr, dragon, wyvern, monster, undead
Contents

Undead Lindormr Dragon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Such a kickass skin, I've watched it being made and finally its out. Great job olof and Jig
Level 7
Olaf. Your models are more than amazing. They are like the best models in the history of models. NO ONE has any right to take a model from you and edit it without your absolute permission. Every one must give you credit if they use your models. Olaf you are a god. A god at making models. You are king of the model making Olaf. Let no one discourage you to make models. The best of them all Olaf!! 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

Level 1
For some reason I can't use models ._. I downloaded and extracted this, changed path name to LindormrDragon.blp and restarted editor but still can't use it. They seem to only show up in Model File if they are Mdl or Mdx, but then it doesn't work :(.

Level 6
Yes, edit the path of the model, save it under a different name and import model models and skins.

Hum, it's doesn't works...maybe I didn't understand you? Can you explain to me again how can I have the both models (normal and undead) on the map? Because I put the normal model on my map, it's works very well (land and fly) but I don't know how to put the undead version because when I download it, I only have a blp file : / Thanks for the help ! ^^ Awesome model !

Level 18
A few methods to achieve what you want:

The following saves file size but will take a considerable amount of time:
#1 [This one may prove to be more difficult than the other ones but not by much]
#2 [Uses animations. Animations are expensive, so you may not save file size in the end]
#3 [War club ability]

or

Make a copy of the model. Then use Mdx Pather to change the texture path of the copy. Import both the original and copy into world editor. Finally, after importing both skins, set each skin to a different path (the texture paths of the models).

Last edited: