• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Horde Survival V.3.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Undead Horde Survival V.3.3
Created by normax8

Map Info:

Gameplay:

Your main goal is to build towers to defend the middle generator. Upgrade your towers through Arcane Sanctum. Keep in mind that this map is made for 3-4 players only to complete. When playing singleplayer, I suggest Building as many towers as you can at all corners near the middle. Also when playing singleplayer use easy mode and put tax rates on all 3 players. Note: Tax for inactive players will provide you 3 gold bonus from each player with tax for each unit killed by anyone. When your Power generator is in trouble, use your Last Hope ability.

Warning: Do not try to build towers behind the beautiful grass or else your worker will die. (for not buging out the game by putting towers near the wave entrance).

For Commands, look in the game at the Quest Log in the left top corner.

Change Log:

Version 3.3

Death Tower Raise Dead ability now automatically auto casts.
Medium amount of terrain upgrade.
At Quest Log now is Gameplay instructions.
Blink Ability Range Increased by 900.
Tower Masters are now closer to building area.
Tower Masters Now respawn near there Arcane Sanctum based on the player starting location.

Version 3.2

Small Changes, nothing really important.

Credits: Thank you Blizzard Entertainment XD

Keywords:
TD tower defense survival cooperative 4 player undead human buil
Contents

Undead Horde Survival V.3.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:58, 27th May 2013 Orcnet:

M

20:58, 27th May 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2347651 said:
some problems about the map:
-towers are few, make more ideas and dynamic type of towers, ex. aoe fire ability tower, a tower that can cast abilties/summon units type of tower, etc.

-make a trigger that can recognize how many players and there location so that the enemy wave can start there instead of a full mass assault which is a bad idea if there is only 1 player on map

-show more speculations for each wave, you already one but it isn't sufficient enough to explain some detail, e.g
WAVE II - SKELETON LORD:
300/300 hp
movement speed of 255
etc

-the dreadlords are useless, how about make a trigger/object that prevents the player to move there and build towers, like when a player the said area, teleport it immediately in the base and show in-game text that reads 'player X can't move in there'

-the towers protecting the main goal is very weak, make it more stabilize and enough force that can trample wave levels, right now it can only hold wave 3

overall map needs more work and TD-like visuals, I suggest you to move in the Map Development for more improvement and get better feedback

Level 29
hi there, i saw your map and i think

good things
- i like towers defense, and i like the four defense
- good triggering
- alliance towers helps the amateur players.
-you used a personal loading screen.

things to improve
-you created a quest with commands but not explaning the game play.
- to much empty space, there is a lot of unnecesary terrain.
- the worker does not fly, if you play alone is hard defend the other side, you have to walk a lot.
-you start to far from the defending zone so i started puting towers badly, that can confuse in a first playing.
- a timer indicating users time remain for the next wave should be useful
- only three towers, i would like at least three more
-only a lineal defense, maybe some strategic corners. you have a lot of space to expand the walking creeps zone

hope this opinion helps you to improve yours TD

Level 30
some problems about the map:
-towers are few, make more ideas and dynamic type of towers, ex. aoe fire ability tower, a tower that can cast abilties/summon units type of tower, etc.

-make a trigger that can recognize how many players and there location so that the enemy wave can start there instead of a full mass assault which is a bad idea if there is only 1 player on map

-show more speculations for each wave, you already made one but it isn't sufficient enough to explain some detail, e.g
WAVE II - SKELETON LORD:
300/300 hp
movement speed of 255
etc

-the dreadlords are useless, how about make a trigger/object that prevents the player to move there and build towers, like when a player moved in the said area, teleport it immediately in the base and show in-game text that reads 'player X can't move in there'

-the towers protecting the main goal is very weak, make it more stabilize and enough force that can trample wave levels, right now it can only hold wave 3

overall map needs more work and TD-like visuals, I suggest you to move in the Map Development for more improvement and get better feedback

Level 2
And The Dreadlords are there for only killing players if they have somehow buged out the game. I already have a trigger that if a unit leaves region he will die and workers will respawn. I think you havent even played my map. I think you just loaded my map in world edit, checked trigger, looked at some units and thought that I have no triggers that dont allow workers to build past there area.

Level 2
And the towers at the start are there for one reason and that to do minimum help to the players, I dont know what you were thinking but usually TD means for players to build towers not relay on towers that are built at the beginning. Your acctually suggesting me that the middle towers should have at least 1000 damage? That would destroy the whole TD idea.