• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-Reforged Models

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
So these models are basically separated from the HD Blacksmith:
blacksmith-jpg.371259

The whole idea started from this

Model was converted from HD to SD and then optimized using MOP to reduce file size as much as possible.

These models don't work in classic mode & patches under 1.32 due to lack of reforged textures. (thanks to @loktar for pointing that out)

Since Ill be making these for myself I thought of sharing, someone might find them useful.
Contents

Anvil (Model)

Barrel Weapons (Model)

Door (Model)

Furnace (Model)

Furnace no Funnel (Model)

Hammer (Model)

Stool (Model)

SwordLetters (Model)

Swords (Model)

Swords and Shield (Model)

Wood Pile (Model)

Wooden Box (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A simple export/conversion model. Too simple to be approved, but might prove useful.
Here's an animated version just for good measure (with the texture).

"If this model gets approved I might upload the rest into a bundle."
It will most probably not be approved since the model is just the door mesh of a bigger model, and no actual model changes were made, but don't let that stop you from uploading the rest.

Attachments

• DoorSD Animated.mdx
    159.8 KB · Views: 32
  • human_blacksmith_diffuse.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 56
It will most probably not be approved since the model is just the door mesh of a bigger model, and no actual model changes were made, but don't let that stop you from uploading the rest.
Yeah, it will likely be put in substandard, but that doesn't mean it's not worth uploading.

BTW, this won't work in patches under 1.32 without the texture in BLP format. Maybe put a note in the description.

Level 20
@loktar I thought it was obvious that it doesn't work in versions before reforged was released, it uses reforged textures after all, but you are right I should include that in the description!

@The_Silent what do you mean it needs an upgrade? it's already an upgrade when compared to the classic textures lol
also yeah that was a fail on my side >_< I think something went wrong because I wasn't editing all of the Meshes at the same time

I removed the duplicate door and also made the wood on the bottom straight, thanks!
upload_2021-1-3_19-33-45.png