• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-named RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Game notes so far.
-Game will be played as a 1st person/3rd person. This depends on the class (example, gunner will played as 1st person, dark templar will be layed as 3rd person.) this may change as progress passes.
-Play area will be on 3 planets 1 arena and 1 god zone.
-Players will start on Protoss/Terran training camp.
-Items will be obtained from Dungeons/quests/forging/Sponsoring/Shop.
-Each class will be based on the 2 races Terran and Protoss. All classes will go up to the 5th job.
-Jobs are upgraded after a certain lvl is reached and then finishing a quest.
-In version 1.0 there will be 11 raids.
-These raids will have certain lvl requirements and drop stronger loot depending on the dungeon difficulty.
-The item rarity scale is 1-12 then kila, mega, giga, tera, peta then Demonic, Maximum, Infinity.
-The raid difficulty scale is easy, deadly, force, chaos, Mega, Ultra, Demonic and God Zone. Infinity will be implemented later but not in 1.0
-To enter Demonic and God zone you must acquire a key or you will not be able to enter. (eat demonic and god zone dungeon will require a separate key)
-Keys are acquired through quests and dungeons.
-All raids must require a party.
-Donating will give you an item between the the rarity scale of 12-mega, users can choose name, description, affect and type of stats given. Amount of stats/damage of ability will be decided by me to balance the game. These items cannot be saved to prevent spamming and load codes for that item can only be used once per a game.

open to suggestions and criticism and feedback
Join our community, we need to to grow still looking for mods.
demonicgrasp.forumotion.com

I will require much editor help since i am unfamiliar with sc2 editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.