• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-Named Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Name: Frontier (not sure if its a good name yet)
Creators: Choaswolfe And Dinte
The Map is current in Alpha stage or development.

Objectives: The Goal of this map is easy for most players as it is really similar to FOTN( founders of the north) There are quite a few changes to it.

Features
This map give players a chance to experience Large scale battles and unquie hero developement. Units can be upgraded and even equiped with differnt items and even change the type of unit they are.

This map allows you to marry many differnt types of woman and in this map you may even be a female builder. The techtree or building cheme of everything is a little large scale and the limit of units allowed to be made is nearly limitless (Note might be change in test this we did get a lot of lag even in local area)

Plenty of dugeons to explorer and different Class your main builder/hero can become such as:
Mercenary, Merchant, Farmer, Hunter, Ect.
Some of the class are going to be gender specific and each class has it advantages and disadavntages. For now class will be permanet but latter on we want to make you be able to change classes anytime you want but each class will have its own level ;D

Status and progress
Terrain - 90%
Tech Tree - 15%
Items - 45%
Events - 10%
Heros/Skills - 5%

Sorry for the long inactiveness i had some things i had to deal with and my partner for the project flaked on me with D3 being out and Black ops 2.
After i finish the tech tree and at least 25% of the heros/skills i will be releasing a beta and sorry for no pics yet x.x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.