• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[WIP] Land of the Fallen - ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
--- PROJECT DISABLED ---

New Project: N.o.V.a
Can soon be found in the Map Development of HiveWorkshop!

Reason:
"I wanted a new name on the game, and I am going to do some changes in the terrain, systems, classes etc.
The new project will be kind of the same as this one, just some minor changes."

Attachments

• SS_001.jpg
    SS_001.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 181
  • SS_005.jpg
    SS_005.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 156
  • SS_003_ING.jpg
    SS_003_ING.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 171
  • SS_006.jpg
    SS_006.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Level 4
oh i see what you mean on the Jobs : D, i get it know.

heres some:
1)-Initiate->2)Mage->3)Wizard (3 optional)Necromancer->4)White Wizard(4 optional)-Lich

1)Warrior-2)Knight->3)Paladin (3 optional) ArchKnight->4) Holy Inquisiter (4 optional) DeathKnight.

A ArchKnight is a Knight that has succumbed to the ways of evil and the dark arts, as a ArchKnight completes his training he steps into the armor of a DeathKnight. this is a story definition i got for ArchKnight to help understand what a ArchKnight is.

Level 3
Very interesting so far, I will keep watch over this project, it will be great if it is completed.

Thanks! :thumbs_up:
Update: Added a Screenshot just to give a example of how it will look!

oh i see what you mean on the Jobs : D, i get it know.

heres some:
1)-Initiate->2)Mage->3)Wizard (3 optional)Necromancer->4)White Wizard(4 optional)-Lich

1)Warrior-2)Knight->3)Paladin (3 optional) ArchKnight->4) Holy Inquisiter (4 optional) DeathKnight.

A ArchKnight is a Knight that has succumbed to the ways of evil and the dark arts, as a ArchKnight completes his training he steps into the armor of a DeathKnight. this is a story definition i got for ArchKnight to help understand what a ArchKnight is.

Thanks! I'll add that :thumbs_up:

Level 4
@XombeR- no problem :thumbs_up:, if you need any other Job ideas im up for it :spell_breaker:

edit: nice screenie, i like how the ground looks and the area around it :)

Level 3
@XombeR- no problem :thumbs_up:, if you need any other Job ideas im up for it :spell_breaker:

edit: nice screenie, i like how the ground looks and the area around it :)

Thanks man :D I'll keep that in mind.

The terrain pic looks a bit sloppy. It looks like the doodads were placed randomly.

Thanks, really :thumbs_up: I'll upload a In-Game image too, please let me know what needs to be changed!

**** EDIT ****
Midnighters, just so you know: This location I have screenies from, is a ruined village :p thats why it might look kind of messy...
Anyways, look at this new image... Does it seem OK?
SS_003.jpg

**** EDIT (2) ****
Heres another Screenie:
SS_004.jpg

Level 4
i like the Mind Controller and the PetLover XD lol

this orpg is gonna be on my list of things to play when completed, this and Pandemic for StarCraft2 :cute:

Level 3
i like the Mind Controller and the PetLover XD lol

this orpg is gonna be on my list of things to play when completed, this and Pandemic for StarCraft2 :cute:

Haha ok sweet :):thumbs_up:
I will soon add another Job too, "Locator" that can eventually become "Master Teleporter" - a job that will be really usefull to locate bosses, NPC's and teleport other characters (and of course him self) :wink:
That job is the first one I will complete, I have soon finished the first part (1) - Point Locater.

I just need to add some simple spells.
You get the job when talking to the "Locater Master" and using the "Scroll of Learning - Locater". You will need to be level 10 to do it too :cool:
I have made it with some cool effects and of course it is MUI :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Haha I have never played that ORPG :p I kind of don't like other peoples ORPG's thats why I make this one... Most ORPG's has a stinky camera system and you level REALLY fast and has few features...

Level 4
ya the leveling was quick in early versions becuz of a inifinite pot glitch that was in it, now its the moderate rate of leveling up.

Having the Master Teleporter teleport other characters around the map would have to be fixed on certain buildings like a Inn or Tavern or some building that can be used for a scroll teleporting fix and healing area

Level 3
ya the leveling was quick in early versions becuz of a inifinite pot glitch that was in it, now its the moderate rate of leveling up.

Having the Master Teleporter teleport other characters around the map would have to be fixed on certain buildings like a Inn or Tavern or some building that can be used for a scroll teleporting fix and healing area

Well the only way to teleport is if a Teleporter is on the map...
Else you can purchase boat and horse tips to get where you want to but that will take longer...
If you could purchase teleport scrolls there would be no point beeing a teleporter :wink:

Level 4
ive made a acount on the webiste :)

ill think up some ideas during my christmas break, and also when i go to Memphis Tennesse with my High School's band to play in a Football game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.