• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Stage - Pre beta
Name - Human arena?

I think i got a cool idea for a map *Human arena* ... ok the name aint that good but ill get to that. The thing is that its going to be kinda like Orc Gladiators but if i get it right it will have slightly better gameplay and originality.

To start with i can send in a screenshot about how the items/attachments is going to work. Every Item you carry will show up on the gladiator(Human) and so far ive done 4 of each items in each category, wich is

Shoulders- (For every class)
Staffs- (For spellcaster class)
Cloaks- (For every class)
Shields- (For warrior class)
Dual wield(Katars and daggers)-(For rogue class)
Bows- (For Archer class)
Armors- (For every class)
One handed swords- (For warrior class)
Spears- (For palain class)
Headgears- (For every class)

I can add recipes and stuff likes that if this is even worth development. Please give suggestions about anything really.

Every single item attaches when you equip them.

Havent really had much time but its starting to look like something now :).

UPPDATE:
- Edded Archer class
- Every item finished and attachs properly for 2 players
- 3 Waves created
- Fixed Arena
- Fixed Shops

Just tell me to add screenshots of what you want to see.

Last edited:
Level 15
Stop using internet explorer!
Spam reported. Your post shall be deleted by the moderators (hopefully) so this thread will be cleaner and easier to read.

Anyway, this is gonna be like Orc Gladiators except with Humans instead of Orcs correct? Then what will you be fighting? Orcs XD
I really enjoyed Orc Gladiators and I hope this will be just as good, if not better. I will gladly provide assistance in creating spells (I only do GUI D:)
So anyway, will be any other way to get items other than buying them? Like crafting, boss drops and stuff? That would be cool :D

Maybe you could make it such that you can buy Iron, Steel and stuff and craft it into Swords and stuff. Or maybe even buy Orbs of Fire, Orbs of Ice etc. and enchant the weapons and whatever :)

PS: I can do Icons and Models as well, but those are more troublesome.

Level 4
Anyway, this is gonna be like Orc Gladiator except with Humans instead of Orcs correct?
Yes, its going to be kinda like a reversed Orc Gladiator but i hope i will get this will get a slightly better gameplay.
Then what will you be fighting? Orcs XD
In the original your facing most of the enemies to be creatures, but facing orcs slaves or something would be a goood idea for one round or two.

Maybe you could make it such that you can buy Iron, Steel and stuff and craft it into Swords and stuff. Or maybe even buy Orbs of Fire, Orbs of Ice etc. and enchant the weapons and whatever :)
I thing i dislike with crafting is that it sometimes makes the game less appealing due to that its relatively short time you get between each round. But ive got a thought about making a enchanting system of some sort.

I dont think i need much more models for this, and the most icons i need is available.

Ill get recipes and add drops, but ill finish that in the end.

Last edited:
Level 6
This could be really fun... I'll definitely play this. But please don't make this impossible to play this like Orc Gladiators (It's one of my favorite games, but I can never get past the 3d round)

Status
Not open for further replies.