• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] UMSWE Database Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I used UMSWE for near ten years. Since I never thought WCIII would get updated to this extent. Now that 1.29 is out I would like to move back to the Vanilla Editor. I can not open my map with the vanilla editor.

I thought simply removing GUI UMSWE specific functions would fix the problem, but the error messages are telling me that BASIC Functions do not exist. Below I have listed all error messages I have gotten.

uQfwt61.png

kAGBCh4.png

bdFmQoi.png

aQSkU1Z.png

I read elsewhere about editing the Patch.mpq with MPQMaster, unfortunately I do not have Patch.mpq in my WCIII folder it seems. So I tried looking around in War3.mpq and found UI/TriggerData.txt there. After adding most of the above functions to it, I was given this.

20Wz58F.png

I will be checking back on this thread, probably a few times every day. I hope someone here can help me. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Level 3
I have just learned that slots 13 and 16 are now player slots, as such they're no longer Neutral Hostile or Neutral Passive, which completely destroys one of my maps. So not only can I not edit my map, I can not play it either until I can edit it.

I will be bumping this thread every 24 hours until I get a response, because I simply have to. I'm sorry for that and I hope someone here can help me.

Level 7
Well, I'd suggest you dropping all those functions as well until you get it to work. Mind you using WEX instead of just the Vanilla Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.