• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Spell Idea giver-My brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys! For some reason my brain is full with spell ideas but I am not perfect with triggers so I can't release my mind :angry: . So now it is time for me to help you with spell ideas! Just post what type of spell you need or what type of hero is it going to be and count on me! :thumbs_up: +rep to people that gave you ideas :xxd: :grin:

Level 7
Fire: an area starts burning, dealing damage to the enemies inside. slowly the area gets smaller and when there is just a little flame a big meteor falls from the sky, summoning 3 little fire elementals after the fall.
Earth: Surounds a target with rocks that have 1 health point. If a rock stays a life it somehow "explodes" creating a little earthquake that deal damage to creatures arround it.
Water: A big watherfall is created on the target's head for 3 seconds, dealing damage every second and slowing the target.
Ice: When activated every 0.5 second it creates a frost nova behind the caster, dealing damage to enemies near it and slowing them.
Dark: Creates a big portal that shoots missiles with the models of Shadow Fiend from DotA. The missiles are very big (maybe 3-4-5 scale value). This is a channeling spell.
Light: Blasts a friendly target (except the caster) and makes it invulverable for 3 seconds. After that the target is healed for 10 seconds with 50-80 life per seconds. Has a big cooldown.
Are those enough? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.