• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The images is what i want to make.

This is the model i edit. In magos editor it works perfect.
but in game, the head just dissapear or just not follow the body.

Why?, i copy the geoset and put the texture of blood elf but doesnt work.

Any help? come on guys.

Attachments

• uRoyal Captain Ultimate 34.mdx
    167.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Ultimate Hero.jpg
    Ultimate Hero.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 139
Level 21
Can you fix it? i really dont understand.
It's really simple. When you import a geoset in Model Editor a window will appear, asking you "Attach Geoset to which Node?" Do not attach geosets to helpers, such as Bone Head, attach it to some other instead (for example choose Box02). Also I noticed that you used a custom texture for the head. Custom texture is not needed in this case, just open War3x.mpq and find Hero_BloodElf.blp texture in the Textures folder, right click it, and pick Use as Texture. Then of course create a new material and make the imported geoset use the new material with the proper texture.
fix it! Now..
how i made the right portrait?
I suggest you to export the Blood Mage's portrait, and edit it. Also don't double post, use the EDIT button on your last post instead. (Those are the rules)
If you have any other questions just ask. ;)

Level 3
Well, what do you thinks people?

Attachments

• Haldan Knight.png
    Haldan Knight.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Haldan Knight 2.png
    Haldan Knight 2.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Haldan Knight 3.png
    Haldan Knight 3.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 111