• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UI TGA files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want to have a custom UI in my game. So i converted the BLP files of the human UI to TGA. A couple of the BLP files were converted correctly, and i can open them in photoshop. BUT, The majority of TGA files wont open in Photoshop.app, Preview.app, or BLP Tools.app. It gives an error "Cannot complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file"
How can i open these TGA files and edit them?

Level 8
Well i want to change the way the border around the portrait and minimap looks, basically the bottom part of the screen where your units are shown and stuff. And maybe change some tiles in the inventory. I know where all the files are, its just when i converted those it did not work. but all other files worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.