1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Turn returned lumber into mana

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by UniEditXtreme, Sep 28, 2013.

1. UniEditXtreme

UniEditXtreme

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am having trouble finding a way to call a trigger when a peasant returns lumber. I need an event of some kind that will call the trigger and an action that can tell me how much lumber was returned. I thought about diverting lumber income to another player and periodically call a trigger to add mana based on the amount of lumber the player has. The problem is that I do not know which Lumber Mill or Town Hall received the lumber, and I need to give mana to those buildings.

It seems that I need to create a new ability for this, probably based on the Channel ability, but then players cannot right click on trees to harvest them. Any ideas?

2. Losam

Losam

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    For what I understand, if you need to know in specific, how many wood debris were collected by each worker, it is necessary to use the program.
    I know you can see how many points through wood resources (gold, wood and food) in the upper right corner of the screen when playing Warcraft.
    If time permits, I will develop a trigger for you.

Good luck!

3. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Cache all harvesters/harvested things into an index system. Once things are returned(there might be a workaround) check their harvested and set mana.