• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turn returned lumber into mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble finding a way to call a trigger when a peasant returns lumber. I need an event of some kind that will call the trigger and an action that can tell me how much lumber was returned. I thought about diverting lumber income to another player and periodically call a trigger to add mana based on the amount of lumber the player has. The problem is that I do not know which Lumber Mill or Town Hall received the lumber, and I need to give mana to those buildings.

It seems that I need to create a new ability for this, probably based on the Channel ability, but then players cannot right click on trees to harvest them. Any ideas?

Level 11
For what I understand, if you need to know in specific, how many wood debris were collected by each worker, it is necessary to use the program.
I know you can see how many points through wood resources (gold, wood and food) in the upper right corner of the screen when playing Warcraft.
If time permits, I will develop a trigger for you.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.