• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to increase the size in which you can highlight a Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I'm editing a simple 2d rectangle model and although i've got it to the exact scale I want it to be, it's very hard to select/target the model with your cursor. I tried increasing the scale/collision size/the pathing map, etc... but I can't seem to figure out what manipulates the selecting/highlighting of a unit and how it's associated with it's model.

I don't know much about modeling, so all I did was scale an already existing 2d square "button" I had into a rectangle.

To clarify, I want it so when you hover your mouse over any part of that white rectangle it will allow you to target/highlight the unit. At the moment you have to hover your mouse over the very center of the rectangle to target it.

Attachments

• Model Editor.png
    Model Editor.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Model.png
    Model.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.