• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to find an old map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all!

I just returned to WC3 to experience a bit of nostalgia. I've been really itching to play an old RPG map that I used to love, but I simply cannot recall the name of it. I'm hoping you'll be able to help :)

These are the things that I can remember:

It was an ORPG.
It had a 3rd person camera.
It took place of a set of islands with tropical (Sunken Ruins?) climate. Some of the endgame was inside an old sunken ruin.
It was fairly difficult and slow. Balanced combat (No gaining +1000 agility or sword of uber doom).
It had save/load function.
It had quests. I believe one of them was to slay a hydra that roamed the coast of the second island.
The hero selection was on a set of sunken ruin stairs with all the different heroes placed on it.
I remember there was a druid of the talon hero that could turn into a crow.
Might have been a bit WoW-ish in playstyle.

I feel like it had a name with either Shore, Coast or Island. Possible something with Lost, Forgotten or Forlorn in it too. I could be completely wrong, though.

It's not much to go on, I know, but if you can help in any way that would be much appreciated! <3
Even if you remember the map, but don't remember the name - any more info would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.