• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to find an old custom map

Level 1
Hi

I have been looking for an old Warcraft 3 custom map I played way back during 2004/2005. I've tried to find it in Epicwar and HiveWorkshop by sorting by date and looking through all of the pages until I get to an upload date of 2008 and couldn't find it. Granted, I didn't download every map and look at each one in game, just the preview of the map, and I only remember a few details.

Here are some details:

• There is one distinguishing thing that I remember about this map. The upper left corner of the map is like a small cliff that is unreachable but is visible to the player/s. That small cliff either had two hero models (I don't remember particularly what hero models) fighting and hitting each other endlessly or the model of Arthas with a guitar just standing and playing there facing the battle that is going on at the middle of the map.
  • It is like a hero siege type of map. You pick your hero, and try to defend and push through to the enemy's base.
  • I don't remember the layout of how you pick the heroes. I don't recall it being like with X hero siege where the hero models are laid out in a circle and you pick from there. So most likely the heroes are picked from a building.
  • It is a diagonally oriented map layout instead of the usual vertical orientation with hero siege maps like x hero siege or 8 hero siege. Your base is at the lower left side of the map and the enemy's base is at the upper right.
  • I don't remember how many lanes were there to defend. But I do remember that your side and the enemy's side are both sending creep waves with the enemy's side having an advantage in numbers and strength and also the amount of units being sent are a lot more than what you see in your usual hero siege maps, I would say 3 times more. The units are not overpowered, they are more on par with the stats of actual Warcraft 3 units. Actually, even the heroes you pick are not that overpowered as well compared to how overpowered heroes are in typical hero siege maps. They felt like normal Warcraft 3 heroes.
  • There were shops either at the lower right of the map itself or the lower right of your base that you can buy items. The only item I remember is an orb that would make your hero more powerful (I don't know the exact stats it gave). I remember this orb because during our first few playthroughs (usually it's just me and my friend), we couldn't actually beat the map, but when we discovered and bought that orb (which was a bit expensive), that's the first time that we have beaten the map.
Here is a rough drawing of the layout of the map from what I can remember.
I have been trying to find this map for 2 weeks now. I'm hoping someone would be able to help. Thanks.