• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to find a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I am desperately trying to find a warcraft rpg map I played in my childhood, but i remember almost nothing, so i came here for help while trying to find it. If anyone has any knowledge what is the name of the map i would be really thankful. So the things i remember are:

It had custom equipment.
There were 4 or 5 classes - one of em was a dwarf and the other was a centaur if i remember correctly.
You don't become some kind of overpowered freak, just a normal hero with sword and shield.
There were quests in the game.
The battles are like in pokemon, when you walk around the world map, you encounter some monsters and get teleported in some place to do the fighting.
Resting was while on the world map you pop up some big tent from somewhere.
The loading screen pictures was all black except for a circle in which was a silouette of someone with rabbit ears ;d.
And that's about all i remember. Hope somebody can help me find it.

Level 1
Well, not the map i look for, but i played this one aswell, can't wait to try it out :D. Thank you !!!

Level 23
Hello, I am desperately trying to find a warcraft rpg map I played in my childhood, but i remember almost nothing, so i came here for help while trying to find it. If anyone has any knowledge what is the name of the map i would be really thankful. So the things i remember are:

It had custom equipment.
There were 4 or 5 classes - one of em was a dwarf and the other was a centaur if i remember correctly.
You don't become some kind of overpowered freak, just a normal hero with sword and shield.
There were quests in the game.
The battles are like in pokemon, when you walk around the world map, you encounter some monsters and get teleported in some place to do the fighting.
Resting was while on the world map you pop up some big tent from somewhere.
The loading screen pictures was all black except for a circle in which was a silouette of someone with rabbit ears ;d.
And that's about all i remember. Hope somebody can help me find it.

Hello,
There is a multiplayer map that fits the description you provided.
Just go to MakeMeHost and search for the below map on the control +f search function:

FFForever r1c.w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.