• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll wars progressive thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is a little thread i'm making to find tips for my terrain, i'm doing the terrain for a map called trolls wars being made over ( at another forum doubt i'm allowed to link or am i ?)

to keep myself intrested in the project i'l be sticking up some pictures regularly i mean like 1-2 days several pictures it'd be nice if people could give me some tips on how to improve each indivudual section

this is the elven war with the trolls just shortly after gaining the aid of the arathi

the 1st picture is just off to the right of the elven capital( the elven capital itself is slightly done but not enough to say i've done enough to ask for help yet)

trollwarsteaser2.1.jpg

p.s Terrainer of strife in the plaguelands <<

Edit 1
trollwarssilvermoon1.jpg

Edit 2

trollwarssilvermoon2.jpg

Edit 3

trollcityteaser1.jpg

Lacking responses QQ ><

Last edited:
Level 12
Take out the pathing, if it has no pathing, its like being able to walk through something

Level 12
is this about the war between the amani and the highelves/humans when they conquered current-day quel'thalas?

Well... There was only 1 war (1 major event) called the Trolls wars, but no, it was the war between Forest Trolls and bunny rabits:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.