• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Shaman

I found this old model of mine dated 2005 (heh) listed in the "rejected" category, but with no explanation. It was uploaded before the Wc3sear.ch -> Hiveworkshop merge and had 2400 downloads with no report of bugs, so I'll just assume it was rejected by mistake and reupload it.

Now, as for the credit part, someone has given me a hand on it for sure, but it's been six years and I don't really remember who.
I'm almost positive that Afronight_76 has been so kind to help me with the texture. The base model was Akama, but this has one extra animation (spell channel) billboarded hero glow and particles, wich I could't have done myself back then, and there's a JG in the file name, I suppose that stands for Jigrael.

So the authors would be Afronight_76, Tarrasque and myself.

Keywords:
troll, horde, spellcaster, shaman, mask
Contents

Troll Shaman (Model)

Troll Shaman (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: I remember this model when I just joined the wc3 modding community and I instantly love it. The execution of this model is flawless and the detail work is pretty intense. Works in-game and performs very well. Approved. Good job...

M

Moderation: 11:47 23rd June 2011
Frankster:
I remember this model when I just joined the wc3 modding community and I instantly love it.
The execution of this model is flawless and the detail work is pretty intense.
Works in-game and performs very well.
Approved. Good job.
DonDustin: Just a small note: I really think you should remove the textures/ part of the skin path to make importing easier for people.

DonDustin: wow texture

Level 16
Oh i remember it. An awsome model. And so far i remember someone made also a forest skin for it.
Someone having that?

Level 7
Cool model, reminds me of the troll shaman in World of Warcraft, if thats the idea you were aiming for awesome job! And if it wasent awesome job anyway! Love the mask. The detail is good and nothing really bothers me on it at all. Keep up the good work. 5/5

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Doesn't look like Afronight_76 did the skin to me, but great nonetheless.

Level 5
I cannot get this model to work. i even went and followed the instructions on how to use it but still nothing. I also deleted it and reinstalled it, but it will not work.

Level 2
Very nice, but, I would put a little bit of more details to the feet, and also I would create an icon for the Shaman, like, the mask he's wearing or the "magic staff" he haves. Overall, it looks nice. 8/10