• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll Shaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first model...Cavman coached me through the whole thing...so many credits to him. I decided to make this because of an idea i had...i would have gone a bit more complex but i just learned to model a few hours ago. Credits to Cavman and me if used. Enjoy.

Keywords:
Forest, Troll , shaman, priest, wolf, furry,
Contents

Forest Troll Shaman (Model)

Reviews
08:16, 1st Sep 2008 Pyritie: Very basic edit, but others might find it useful. Kimberly: No, FAR TOO BASIC and simple, I will not allow small edits like this to go through. You only added a shoulder armour and the mask. If its going to be approved...

M

08:16, 1st Sep 2008
Pyritie: Very basic edit, but others might find it useful.

Kimberly: No, FAR TOO BASIC and simple, I will not allow small edits like this to go through. You only added a shoulder armour and the mask. If its going to be approved for it being useful it also needs clear change and effort.

Level 6
i will use this for my mojombo skirmisher hero!

(batrider sound set with pet bat Zu'jee that burns/raids people/things.

i no longer need to use forest troll priest with hardly-associated imported attachments!

Level 1
Not so good in how its made, it looklikes you took a shaman head and just added to a troll...
Still, looks pretty good. 3/5