• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest troll catapult

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Forest troll catapult that throw pieces of stones at enemies. Because of its light form, it hardly boasts enough power.

It's just retexturing of original orc catapult from W3 RoC, but i think it can be usefull.
Contents

Forest troll catapult (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Simple model edit, but people might have use for it.
Level 6
Well, hello, Eltrat. I see you've decided to start posting your models on this site. It's good. After all, now I don't have to worry about asking permission to use your models. Kind of.
By the way, cool models.

Level 4
I'd change the texture of the wheels so it doesn't look like the rest of wood.
Maybe, but I done it just for relaxing) It's not project model. It's only little retexturing - and nothing else. If I'd want to make it serious, I'd change it form, make it a little more highpoly and use some standart orc textures mix with troll.