• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Troll Banner

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The trolls lacked a banner so I Kitbashed this, Enjoy!
Previews
Contents

Troll Banner (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The model works fine without much problems but could you add sway to the hanging teeth. You can do this by just making a new animation with a given time (preferrably 2000 milliseconds), copy the first frame to the last frame, and then around the...
Level 21
This would be handy if you want a Troll related places, and any chance for a rally point too for the Troll race?

Level 21
Well I'm learning Retera Model Studio at the moment but I haven't really messed with user interface (At least I believe rally points to be in that category). I could look into it but sadly I can't guarantee to make it work :cry:

Was just curious and no worries...
This does make a good use for someone too...

Maybe as a suggestion you could change the banner here too have team color so people can use it as a rally point or someone might make a Troll Rally Point for Reforged soon enough...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
The model works fine without much problems but could you add sway to the hanging teeth. You can do this by just making a new animation with a given time (preferrably 2000 milliseconds), copy the first frame to the last frame, and then around the middle make position and rotation changes to the hanging teeth.

I'm setting this to AWAITING UPDATE until the animations are added.

I also request to add more variations.