• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Triggered Critical

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Can anyone give me a triggered Critical Strike for the Ability Drunken Brawler ? You know, made by GUI. If I'm asking too much, forgive me :/:thumbs_up:

You can use a Damage Detection System for that.
If you want a more unique approach you could utilize the "A Unit Attacks" event and add a 100% Critical Strike ability.
Where after you start a countdown timer which will remove the ability again once it reaches 0.
That means the more attack speed the unit has the more it can utilize the Critical Strike.

Lol. I actually love this idea myself ^^

Level 12
You can use a Damage Detection System for that.
If you want a more unique approach you could utilize the "A Unit Attacks" event and add a 100% Critical Strike ability.
Where after you start a countdown timer which will remove the ability again once it reaches 0.
That means the more attack speed the unit has the more it can utilize the Critical Strike.

Lol. I actually love this idea myself ^^

Pretty neat idea. Your very own Idea should also use a DDS though, why would the countdown start before the attack is made? It might get on cooldown without ever even dealing a single point of attack damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.