• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger / Terrainer Needed For A Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Trigger(s) / Terrainer(s) Needed For A Map.

Not much to say in this thread, because I have explained it in the other thread.

But, I do need a terrainer / trigger person to help me with my map.

As you will read in the post, the map is one of those retard maps, but I'm trying to make it like no other.

If you would like to help, then I would like to see some of your work making an example retard map for me.

I will +Rep to anyone who makes a map, and give more rep to those who join the team.

Thank you for your time.

Updated 8 / 23 / 09 9:00 AM : Got the map back, and will be thinking of what to do next for the next area.

Last edited:
Level 10
Hi. Give me some time. I'll play your map, and maybe I will return to thee, raise my voice and say "I'll be damned! This is potentially the best... um.. Retard Map I've ever seen. Please, let me help you on this... well, Retard Map Hadezor!"

Or maybe I'll express myself in a more sophisticated mannerismorphosismuski. You need a terrainer/triggerer. I'm happy with/good at both.

Status
Not open for further replies.