• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esa

Esa

Level 4
Hi! I need a terrainer for my map. The map is very, very similar to dota, just new heroes and a new terrain etc. (many other new features, but that ain't the point of this thread.)

Anyway, I can't terrain properly, and now it looks like someone shit through a fan and terrain got slattered all over.

if someone would want to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it, and +rep of course :)

The map is a 84x84, with a few parts i'm pleased with that doesn't need re-terraining.

Esa

Esa

Level 4
I am daring a bump. :)

The map is not big, and my requirements aren't huge. I just want someone to improve what I've already done. All I require is that you know what you are doing, and can do it better than someone who can't do it.

It won't take long.

Level 6
You should show what you've done by yourself, explain better what you want, attach the map.

What I understand is that you want a terrain like DotA (boring). Show me what you want I it's possible (if you explain properly) that I will do the terrain for you.

EDIT: If you want example of what kind of terrain I can do check my project(signature)

Esa

Esa

Level 4
Thanks a lot for your response. Truth be told, I am not really sure what I want. The terrain as it is does not look realistic, with tilesets that makes no sense. It doesn't look natural. I want you to try and catch the "theme" I am going for (Village Fall perhaps, Lordaeron Fall) and use your own creativity. I don't want any extremes, but a decent-looking one.

In other words, you're very free to try and improve it, and make it have 1 overall theme. If this catches your interest, reply in this thread and I'll send you the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.