• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need A Terrainer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, i have this idea for a map and i need a person(s) who is willing to help me make terrain at an epic size. Im kinda new to the terraining part of mapmaking, and it would be nice if someone would be willing to help me on that portion of it and teach me how to make a good terrain as well.

Now here are some of the facts for my map, for those of you who are an experienced terrainer.

What my game is gonna be is a "RP" (idea taken from the StarCraft game). Pretty much, theres gonna be the basic landscape and such, but then everyone will have the ability to place units, buildings, items, etc. but the problem is, im not a very good terrainer myself, so i need somone who is willing to make a map, which we can talk about if our interested in, and then i can do most of the other stuff myself. If your interested, just reply. THX!!

Last edited:
Level 12
Yeah, uh about that.
The bringing of RPs to Warcraft isn't new.
There are over 50 RP Warcraft maps, like DoBRP, CoTMRP, MRP, HRP, PoARP, ARP, SoTDRP, RARP, AoMRP, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.