• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger summon and unique "blink"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Right I need some verbal help how to do:
During a cinematic a unit goes to X location and a cinematic occurs- I want skeletons to crawl out of the ground as if they were just summoned from a barracks/w.e.

And secondly I have an infernal and I've made it so when he "blinks", a fireball comes from the sky and when it lands he appears. Is it possible for me to increase the size of the "blink" without increasing the size of the infernal, and secondly know any cool effects I can use on top of it to look like a "cool-looking" explosive landing.
-Again with the blink, how do I add a delay it takes for the unit to blink, or is there another ability that works better than blink?

Cheers for the help in advance.

Level 14
I think you'll have better luck finding someone to help you if this is posted in the World Editor Help Zone. You could ask a moderator to move it for you.

Level 4
Oh I forgot to say, I've already made the skeletons they're just invisible until unit X reaches X destination and then they can be revealed, does the birth animation only effect a unit that is being "created"?
And if I choose to slow down the unit's animation then how slowly does this take effect as I put it down to 10% which is 90% slower, but when the camera gets to it it's seems to be annoyingly quicker still.

Oh I forgot to say, I've already made the skeletons they're just invisible until unit X reaches X destination and then they can be revealed, does the birth animation only effect a unit that is being "created"?
And if I choose to slow down the unit's animation then how slowly does this take effect as I put it down to 10% which is 90% slower, but when the camera gets to it it's seems to be annoyingly quicker still.

Then all you have to do is pick every skeleton in that area and play birth animation. Nope it effects any unit with a birth animation.

I don't understand the second part of your post.

For the advanced blink, you should trigger it. I can do so if you want.

Level 4
There is a trigger to slowen down a unit's animation type:
Animation: Slow down unit's animation speed by 25% of it's original speed.

And for the advanced blink I'll take a look around at the other abilities that will hopefully closely resemble it.
Ta for the info.

There is a trigger to slowen down a unit's animation type:
Animation: Slow down unit's animation speed by 25% of it's original speed.

And for the advanced blink I'll take a look around at the other abilities that will hopefully closely resemble it.
Ta for the info.

Yup I know there is an action that does that. Just didn't know what you meant by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.