• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make a trigger/trigger system for me that does the following;

~ A lumber mill is built

~ A peasants will spawn near the lumber mill every 10 seconds, up to a maximum of 5

~ Once spawned, the peasant will automatically start harvesting lumber from the nearest tree

~ If the lumber mill dies, all peasants associated (the peasants that spawned near it after it was built) will also die

~ If a peasant that is associated with a lumber mill dies, then 20 seconds later, another one will be created near it's lumber mill

Must be able to work for multiple lumber mills (i.e. 5 total), so that each lumber mill and their peasants are linked together. This is the 2nd to the last system i need for my current project, and would greatly appreciate any help. Also, would add the systems creator to the list of credits and receive special thanks (and rep).

Level 23
Hope it works as you wanted it to.
The hero is there just to test if when mills dies the paesants got killed.
Also I recommend place the mills to around 400-650 range of trees or change the rects to appropriate rates, also they dont choose the closest tree but random tree in region :D
If you really want it I can make it work(maybe)
EDIT: reuploaded it, forgot to clear the BJDEBUG msgs

Attachments

• lumberspawn.w3x
    55.6 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.