• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request [icons fitting models would be nice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I would like to request a couple of building models:
- Granary [building for food storage]
- warehouse/storehouse [building for any other type of storing]

I'd like these models to be fitting with the farm, lumber mill, Barn[doodad from WE], my map is a civilisation game and kinda need those models to fit like peasants, citizens type of people.

Extra: Would be nice if u can make as well icons that would fit the models :)

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 3
Hello,

I didn't have anything specific in mind, just anything that suits middle ages would have been nice, but if picture help getter a better idea and overall:

- Granary: this picture from Stronghold game, if u want more pictures just google "granary stronghold" but i think this suits a lot the warcraft buildings and the ones i am using, except for the roof, if u can make it of hay like the human farm building in war3, and maybe the door for the team color.
granary.gif

- Storehouse: Took a list of pictures, making one of the 3, or a mix or even something different close to them is okay for me, except for the 3rd one which is the closest thing that i need [3rd picture is the market building from Anno and it's used for storing], except if u decide the 3rd please don't make the floor texture thought i think u already know that anyway.
storehouse-workers-constructors-300x259.jpg

storehouse.gif

Small_market_building.png

I'd like to add 1 more simple request and 1 hard, though it's kinda 4 requests in 1 for the simple:
I'd like 4 different types of mines, I'm using the gold mine in game, but since I don't know anything about modeling, so my request goes here, I only need the color of the gold carts in the war3 goldmine moddel to be changed, request 4 different models here:
- Stone color instead of the gold, greyish/silver color.
- Iron color instead of gold, bronze color.
- Coal color instead of gold, Black color with maybe some little grey tinting.
- Clay color instead of gold, something between dark sand and brick color.

As for the hard request, I'd like a mule with wagon model, maybe it has a fill up caravan in back when inventory has items or i don't know, sorry I'm new at this, so I don't know how to describe and how animation works, no pictures given, only the fact that i need it to fit humans, so be creative ;)

Sorry for getting this long, but needed in my opinion.

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 3
Hello,

I wish last post held better news but it's at start at least ;)
Anyone willing to help out? :)

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 3
Hello,

Actually there is a granary in game, but that model doesn't suit what i have in mind. As for the warehouse, there is no specific model for it in war3 and not even that's there suits anything in mind either, unless u mean the Barn, but that model isn't suited for something that u can store coal and iron in it. [sorry I am picky:p] Anyway the screen shots above should be enough to explain.

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 3
Hello,

After i read your post, i rechecked the model archive here for the 3rd time to make sure i didn't miss something, i might have found an okay warehouse for now, so it isn't a priority to me anymore, as for what u said there is only tons of "houses" in this site, almost nothing else, so mainly i am still looking for someone that can make that granary and the mines, thank you.

Regards.
- zheavy -

Status
Not open for further replies.