• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As done before in my previous request a link to the download page will be nice.

Basicaly i want a starship currently im forced to use the star wars acclamator (republic assault ship model) I would also like projectiles since i cant find any good ones atm. i realize there are many star wars and star trek models but none of them fit what i want. Soory if this is asking to much.

Level 13
well... okay i guess

a picture of something that I'd want (box like design many gun ports not very highly coloured)
Invasion.jpg

Well at least something like that i dont want to be too specific. It's not like any of you would actualy make a model like that anyway with nothing in return.

Level 13
:emote_sad: i suppose i really am asking too much here soory for wasting everyones time...ill just use the models that are available i guess... soory

(soory for double posting as well :emote_sad: )

Status
Not open for further replies.