• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Tie Fighter Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello. In my map i feature numerous star wars, star trek and battlestar galactica units all fighting each other. Its alot of fun to play just by myself (messing around with the y-wings, the cylon nukes, FTL drives, actual star trek phazers ect) and i know many people will enjoy playing it. However somthing that it really needs is a Tie fighter from Star Wars. They are classic star wars ships, which suprisises me that the hive doesnt have them already.

These are some of the other units i currently have in my map:

Adding a tie fighter model to my map will really bring the Empire Faction together. And i know every other star wars map will feature a Tie Fighter if someone makes it. It will be extremly useful for all space mappers and it be much appreciated.

*on a side note, a Tie Bomber would be really awsome, but i wont stretch my requests*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.