• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Star Wars Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need some star wars ships like B-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Agressor. If you are a fan of SW you'll remember that, also i need those big machines which come roling to the battle.(I forgot their name)

I'd be happy if you do it because I can't make skins...

First of all, those are not skins, thats models.

Me and Tim. allready made lots of starfighters, I'm going to make much, much more Star Wars models but stuff like the Tie Agressor aren't really important, so me and probably a lot of modelers wo'n't make that so soon, there are a lot of other Star Wars models to be made that are much more important. and I'm allready drowning in requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.