• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] (REFORGED) Looking for a Naga Lumbermill building (And possibly townhall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey everyone. I was hoping to ask for a potential extra building for naga that could serve as their lumber mill, that way the upgrades aren't in the main hall and you have a place to turn lumber in otherwise (especially since I am making them a more lumber hungry race for my map). I had the idea of using the goblin merchant building and scaling it down but it still looks far too goblinesque. My next thought was a Mur'gul hut, but they don't have any birth or build animations and no team colour. So I was wondering if anyone would be up to the task of adding one of these buildings in?

My idea was to add a bit more variety and Mur'gul influence with the Lumber Mill being called "Mur'gul Treasure Trove", but by all means if you are willing to do this model request, have free reign with whatever you'd like to do!!!

P.S. I added the latter part of my title request as an optional thing. I don't -really- need the tiers to make it work. Right now I just have the upgrade for Temple of Tides listed as "Awaken Power" and "Maximize Power" and it just rebuilds the Temple of Tides with no added effects. If anyone wanted to tackle trying to make a tiered one for Reforged that'd be awesome, but otherwise it's no big deal I can use what I have going for now, but the lumber mill is far more important to me.

TL;DR Would like someone to make a naga lumber mill based on Mur'gul architecture (maybe draw inspiration from Mur'gul huts?) and if you also want to make a tiered Temple of Tides too that'd be awesome, if not no biggie at all! Just the lumber mill would be so so appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.