• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Trigger Move All units dont work correctly WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
avvia l'effetto di un abilità= being cast an ability
attacca-vai=attack move
fermo=stop

• Move red
    • Eventi
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore (Rosso) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 2 (Blu) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 3 (Ocra) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 4 (Viola) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 5 (Giallo) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 6 (Arancione) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 7 (Verde) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 8 (Rosa) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
    • Condizioni
      • (Ability being cast) Uguale a Red
    • Azioni
      • Set Player_units_group = (Units in Playable_map_area owned by (Triggering player))
      • Set Red_base = (Position of Base 0007 <gen>)
      • Gruppo di unitÃ* - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Giro - Azioni
          • UnitÃ* - Order (Picked unit) to Attacca - Vai Red_base
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Player_units_group)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Red_base)
  • Move blue
    • Eventi
      • UnitÃ* - A unit owned by Giocatore 6 (Arancione) Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
    • Condizioni
      • (Ability being cast) Uguale a Blue
    • Azioni
      • Set Player_units_group = (Units in Playable_map_area owned by (Triggering player))
      • Set Blue_Base = (Position of Base 0008 <gen>)
      • Gruppo di unitÃ* - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Giro - Azioni
          • UnitÃ* - Order (Picked unit) to Attacca - Vai Blue_Base
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Blue_Base)
and whit all players too: this is for stop

• Stop all units
    • Eventi
    • Condizioni
      • (Ability being cast) Uguale a Stop
    • Azioni
        • Giro - Azioni
          • UnitÃ* - Order (Picked unit) to Fermo
BUT all units go to green base EVER if i use stop, all units go to green base
ps: the frist ability that i have do was green and i copy paste it for all player and i have renamed it

Level 22
I dont get this. You set a unit group to waste it as you dont use it. Change the event to units starts an effect of an ability, use the same condition and when you pick every unit, you the "owning" player of the unit. Might fix but as your event is like that it shouldnt fuck up.

Does the unit got all these abilities? I mean red blue and teal etc? Cause that might bug the string order ID (or whatever its called)

Level 3
hem i m italiand end dont speak very well english so i have understund very a little

Change the event to units starts an effect of an ability

is yet units starts an effect of an ability

Set Player_units_group = (Units in Playable_map_area owned by (Triggering player))

i must delete this?

Does the unit got all these abilities? I mean red blue and teal etc

all spell are in a building and every player has that building

the other i cant understund can you use image or more easy engliish?

• Trigger1
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Red
  • Actions
    • Set Player_units_group = (Units in Playable Map Area owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit))
    • Set Blue_Base = (Position of Base 0008 <gen>)
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Player_units_group) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack - Move To Blue_Base
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Blue_Base)

Level 3
the problem is:the units go only to green base pharaoh: why in your triggger spell is red but the units must go to blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.