• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, i tried how to make an trigger that makes the Leveling hero gets 1 extra skill point every level, That worked, but I got no idea how i can give him 2 extra skill points for lvl 10+ 1-9 lvl 1 extra skillpoint and 10+ 2 extra points, I don't know if this is possible because i didnt found an Matching Trigger or Close of it.
Edit: Im gonna say whats the reason, ive built an Trigger in where i can spend 1 skill point in agi, str or Int, the other Skills doesn't matters how i put them on the hero. I want like Every 10 Levels ull get 1 Bonus Skill point, becasue creeps get everytime more stronger and so on.

Level 12
  • Event
    • Unit - A unit gains a level
  • Conditions
    • Or - Any conditions are true
      • (Hero level of (Leveling unit)) Equal to 10
      • (Hero level of (Leveling unit)) Equal to 20
      • (Hero level of (Leveling unit)) Equal to 30
      • And so on.....
  • Actions
    • Your Actions
that should work