• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help. Rpg Hero skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay heres my problem it quite simple but i cant seem to find an awnser

I have a hero this hero each lvl can learn skill like attibute bonus skill
str bonus,agi bonus, int bonus these one worked fine here were it got compliquated the life bonus skill has 20 lvl gives 10 more life each lvl i used the item ability health bonus once i put the skill on the hero i can learn it but only work at lvl one and the icon dosent show up

example: hero hp 100 bonus life skill lvl 0 hero hp 110 bonus life skill lvl 1 hero hp 110 bonus life skill lvl 2 ??? why is that and why dosent the icon show up? pls help guy D:!!

Level 6
Mmmmm I had this problem awhile back actually, I ended up making a dummy ability with all stats at 0, but with the same number of levels, and each level's tooltip said what the actual ability's tooltip should be.
Then I had a trigger,

• Events
    • Unit - Unit Learns an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Hero Ability Learned) equal to <REAL ABILITY HERE>
  • Actions
    • Increase level of <FAKE ABILITY HERE> for (Triggering Unit)

Level 2
Well thank cweener you solved half the problem :D heh now i have an icon showing up for the skill but i still dont get the life bonus :( here i attached some pic to help you see what going on...

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 122
  • seee1.png
    seee1.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 106
  • seee2.png
    seee2.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 214
Level 6
Well level 1 really shouldn't be 0 life bonus...kinda pointless.
Did you check the targets allowed?
Does it include self?
It should only say self.

If this still doesn't fix it, then send me the map via here/VM/or PM.
I won't steal anything, don't worry.

Level 2
Hmm i made tagets alowd self only and it dint change anything :````( an the lvl 1 is 0 because i made the endurance ability an normal ability that the unit starts with with 0 life and then if he daoes lvl up the endurance dummy speel it gives him bonus life not before any way how do i send you my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.