• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I need help with a trigger that is complicated to me(Like I can't really get it) I am making a maze where you can choose the hero you want to maze with but I can't get it right. Can you, who this can help me with, help me get this trigger up and I'll let you preview the map.
Thanks,
iown_azz

I mean the unit collision, where if the hero gets touched he dies

Last edited:
Level 3
Why wont you just place some building which can produce heroes, and remove it after hero spawning?

Level 9
Hello, I need help with a trigger that is complicated to me(Like I can't really get it) I am making a maze where you can choose the hero you want to maze with but I can't get it right. Can you, who this can help me with, help me get this trigger up and I'll let you preview the map.
Thanks,
iown_azz

Sounds like you really need help, please just post the triggers here, i'll add comments and help you with that ;)

Level 10
Give creeps which kill heroes an immolation spell with dramatically low delay and with no effects. Adjust range of it, as it would be creeps collision. Also make creep collision zero. You can also do this with triggers, but using immolation would be fastest and easiest thing. Set immolation dmg to some ridiculous high number.

Level 8
Give creeps which kill heroes an immolation spell with dramatically low delay and with no effects. Adjust range of it, as it would be creeps collision. Also make creep collision zero. You can also do this with triggers, but using immolation would be fastest and easiest thing. Set immolation dmg to some ridiculous high number.
i will have to try it

Status
Not open for further replies.