• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Choosing Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making a TFT, Maze and Instead of putting all heros down at start of your map I'm having it so you can choose what hero you want,

-Now i'm okay with the process of picking the hero, What I need help with is
To set Collision Triggers to the heros, the hard thing about usually u set thos triggers first thing but since your choosing the hero, I can't really set to the hero when it's first choosen

Unit - Unit Within Range of <Unpicked Hero Don't kno how set it>

If this makes any sence.

Level 14
Well I don't know how you choose your heroes, but if you made a tavern then you could set a trigger that would activate when a unit is trained(or was it hired) and then just remove the last trained units collision.

Level 8
You can use a variable in this area. The variables don't have to be set right away. Once the hero is selected, set the hero to the variable you just used, and run that trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.