• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chances Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im looking for chances trigger.Like in maze... 2 continues left...something like that...

"If all heroes dies substract 1 chance, if the chances reachs 0 all players are defeated"...Can someone help me with that?[

Thanks,

Level 28
Make an integer storing the amount of chances and do
  • Events:
    • Unit - A unit dies
  • Conditions
    • ((Dying Unit) is a hero) equal to true
  • Actions
    • Set chances_int = (chances_int - 1)
    • If chances_int equal to 0 then do Player Group - Pick every player in (all players) and do: Defeat (Picked Player) with message: GTFO NUB else do: do nothing

Level 4
hey why not change the lumber to be chances than make the trigger such that every time he dies minus 1 lumber and when it reaches zero defeat him?

Ya i thought it but i didnt know how to make the defeat when the "lumber" reaches 0!
That was my doubt so i came here and asked the chances instead of lumber chances and giving me the both answers[maybe] and now i desire to use lumber in my map! =D

--------------------
And Squiggy about your trigger when u set Dying Unit equal to hero.Can i set something like "specific unit"..maybe using "(Unit-type(dying unit)) equal to HEROSHIT" Will it work properly ?

Level 4
i don't get it.. you want to set the event to fire as a specific unit dies?

moreless... cuz i have 2 diferent main heroes in my map,1 is for combats/challenges and other kinds of fights.The another one is to scape.My map is something like Mini-game maze... got it ?

so i need to set this chances to the "mini-game maze"Hero! not for the combats one

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
Ya i thought it but i didnt know how to make the defeat when the "lumber" reaches 0!
That was my doubt so i came here and asked the chances instead of lumber chances and giving me the both answers[maybe] and now i desire to use lumber in my map! =D

--------------------
And Squiggy about your trigger when u set Dying Unit equal to hero.Can i set something like "specific unit"..maybe using "(Unit-type(dying unit)) equal to HEROSHIT" Will it work properly ?

Yes, that would work. Just dont kill the units when you switch the modes, thus will result to defeat. Hide them, or pause them.

As the conditions should be
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type of (dying unit) Equals to <Teh_Wanted_Type>
Triggering unit would also work, and its faster and better

Level 4
Yes, that would work. Just dont kill the units when you switch the modes, thus will result to defeat. Hide them, or pause them.

As the conditions should be
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type of (dying unit) Equals to <Teh_Wanted_Type>
Triggering unit would also work, and its faster and better

Ok. Thanks,

Level 12
I didn't bother reading half the posts, but here's a bone for you dogs:

Use a variable to count the left turns.

You can trigger turns using boolean[player number of (owner of triggering unit)]switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.