• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Function does not exist in database: FirstOfGroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As the title of thread shows, I have this problem. Let me explain my problem.

I'm a returning mapmaker after 2 years, and I initially wanted to continue my WC3 Map, but having changed computer twice since the last time I opened my map and had it working (I initially quit because of this problem on the new computer too).
With NewGenWE from my first computer, it doesn't even open anymore, even with "open as adminstrator".
I installed newgen5d and after going through troubles with the anti-virus and windows defender, It still gave the problem as in the title as I attempt to open my map; Trigger Function does not exist in database: FirstOfGroup, and automatically closes.
I've browsed and noticed a thread with this similar problem, using PersenEdit to fix it. I installed it in and still doesn't work.
Please help find a way to fix this, in the pastebin is my map i've been unable to open.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=lr47im

My map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/ats-v0-39b-208397/?

It could be that your map were corrupted when your computer broke. I wanted to check if I can open it but your resource is not available. If I can open it then the problem is somewhere in your computer, otherwise your map is corrupted and you have to start over. It is recommended that you back up valuable files such as your map to decrease your chance of loosing your data.

Level 26
Looks like you edited the map with some GUI extension because you have a GUI entry using the FirstOfGroup jass function which standard GUI does not provide.

So you can either remember the extension and open your map with it or get rid of the lines that are affected.

Level 3
@WaterKnight, I don't exactly use the FirstOfGroup function, but I remember importing the function from another source, but never using it. How do i remove it from my map externally?
*As for the GUI extension, i forgot which was it, for I followed the instructions to install it from someone in the past, but he's left the warcraft community already. Probably vjass pack?
@PurgeandFire, I have tried with enabled UMSWE, doesn't work.
@NightSkyAurora, The first link (pastebin) works fine, were you able to open it or is the resource missing? And i have alot of saved older versions of my map, but they all can't be open due to lack of memory in the WE or the same problem as this version

Level 3
@Waterknight, That would be really helpful, i'm mostly using GUI and hope that it stays that way, though I do get help from people and resources for jass-related.
^Though if it changes into jass, i'll just have to study it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.