• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger.. anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, I will try to do as much as possible at the moment so I will work off what I can off the available file.

Level 4
ok, so i see you need an A.I going and the hero does NOT appear in the newest level.
This is a problem but I will try to fix.
I will also try A.I and that shouldn't be too hard but all I need from you guys is what they will do and when.
Again, sorry I have not been online (it was a coincidence that I got the flu alot after I said I was all good :|)
But I must say, the level looks pretty good from what i saw.
Awesome unit placement, pretty awesome models and the magic crate idea aswell.
Whoever did the quest did a pretty good job :)
The only downside apart from the AI and the hero problem would be that it seems abit too hard to destroy the base area at start (even though I had no hero, I lost most of my units so I used cheat to see what else was done) so maybe that should have no watch towers.
I also came up with an idea for the mission but that will be in the ideas topic :)

Level 4
OK...
First I would like to say I have been doing triggers for Mission 2 for abit and I need more info on what needs to be done...

Second...
We obviously need more trigger people.
We have a DEDICATED terrain person, unit placement, Beta Tester, Techtree/Unit Manager and an ok Trigger person (Me).
If we can find a afew Trigger people (and maybe more people for other positions) then we'll have a better team and motivation towards the project.
The project will be alive...

I say we just send a message to the whole team asking if they still want to help.
That way we know what positions need filling.

Note: I'm in still :thumbs_up:
A whole year of work won't be put to rubble just because we had some people not wanting to do it alot/at all.

Level 4
Ok, well I have done some of the quests but the set up for it wasn't what it should be so I am sorry if you didn't want me to but I made some changes.
At this momemnt, we have the enemy AI gathering resources on all of it's bases and soon I can try to finish the quests then make the AI fight and build (Build is WIP and abit of... well, really bad XD)

I am sorry for my MASSIVE inactivity and I know I said I would be working on it and I am deeply sorry for that. I have read the new posts on the forum and it well...
It has got me motivated again. Looking at posts people made saying they really want to see more has beat the crap out of me and pulled me back up (in shorter words, woken me up). But, whether I work on this or not is all up to you guys. I understand I may have been a douchebag just leaving you guys here and again I am sorry for that.

Level 10
So... you came back. :D

I guess MrStormy was right, I should have been doing it all mostly on my own. Though, it was pretty obvious that you had abandoned us. :)

But you know what? I don't even care that much anymore. Yes, I am the Project Lead of SoHE, but well...

First of all, Wc3 has gotten kinda old and I don't even play it anymore.
Second of all, the project was never really going anywhere. I mean, it's been forever and we have bearly any work to show for it.
And third of all, this wasn't even originally my project! Lol.

So I don't really expect you to hang around. Btw, if someone were to work on the thing, I'd have no choice but to support it but its pretty dead so...

Level 5
That would be Fantastic, then I wouldn't Have to do triggers
Got no confidence...~~~

EDIT (WITH RAGE):
Slayer14
I just read your Text
Don't you let it die. Don't You Let It Die. Don't You Let It Die.
Don't You Let it Die.
I will Burn you. I will Burn you!
This Project, I don't Give a Burn if it is yours or not, IT JUST CAN'T DIE. BROWSING THOUSANDS OF PROJECTS, THIS IS THE BEST, THE ONE I WANTED TO DO THE MOST. I don't give a Burn there is not Triggerers. I will Trigger, If there is no Terrain, I will terrain, If there is no Object, Icon, Model, I don't Give a Burn. I will do All of them (This is purely to emphasise how much I care about this project because in my hands it will fail like my other personal projects cause I got deserted by my workers ~.~)
:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:
And To Finish this Post.
Don't Let it Burn.

EDIT (...):
I just re-read my post, I feel like a spastic retard...
If you do get Offended by my post, Members of SoHE, please do realize I mean well to this project and I am just so unhappy to see another project, great idea get wasted.

Level 5
Yeah I kinda realize I have a bit over reacted, so Mr.Bean, He is going to do the triggers for us? That's Great, so which chapter are you guys up to?

EDIT:
I can help make the Units and Items and Abilities, etc, etc.

EDIT:
Slayer14;1997789 said:
We're still kickin' Vunjo! Because together, we are immortal... :D OK, maybe not but you get the point, this thing ain't dyin' anytime soon. :)
WHERE DID ALL THAT SPIRIT GO SLAYER? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE DID IT GO?? HUH???

Level 6
AGGAIN OVERACTING CALLLM DOOOOWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Caml down get a drink Final-Burn :p
Epic inform us what you did so can we work :(.
Final-Burn i like you spirit XD,where you wer when we where started making campaign ?
:)

Level 4
Ok, The required triggering is the Introduction to the Villagers, that has me stumped XD
I have made it that the enemy AI can harvest Lumber and gold and still working on making them build.
Now, for abilities, there is one that isn't working at all (Trigger spell XD)
Units are done as far as I am concerned and all that is left after all of that is...
well, nothing.

Level 4
I am abit confused with what you said XD
But again, if anyone can help with intro, that would be awesome.
Also I think we should brainstorm again, last time we did it was pretty good so why not again?

Status
Not open for further replies.